- Use of pool and spa facilities and Common Area and Common Facilities is a privilege which may be enjoyed by Owners or tenants. If the Owner elects to rent or lease the Unit and gives right of access to leasee, then the Owner relinquishes his/her access rights.
- Conduct by an Owner of tenant that deprives any other Owner or tenant use of the pool/spa or Common Area shall not be allowed.
- Guests must be accompanied by an Owner or tenant.
- No private parties are permitted in the pool area.
- Pool/Spa Hours:
Sunday - Thursday: 6:00 a.m. through 10:00 p.m.
Friday and Saturday: 6:00 a.m. through 11:00 p.m.
- No lifeguard on duty. Residents and guests swim at their own risk.
- No child under the age of 14 years may enter the pool area unless accompanied by an adult resident.
- No child under the age of 14 is permitted to use the spa.
- Every child under the age of 8should be accompanied by an adult in the water at all times.
- Infants must wear waterproof pants with diapers at all times. All incontinent persons, must wear waterproof pants and/or swimming pads, diapers, etc., at all times while using the pool or spa.
- No glass objects are allowed in the pool/spa area.
- No pets (dogs, cats, etc.) are allowed in the pool/spa area.
- No running, pushing or boisterous play will be permitted.
- No diving is permitted.
- Radio/stereo units must be kept at low levels so as not to annoy other persons using the Common Facilities or living in the surrounding Units.
- No soap, bath oils, etc., are allowed in the pool or spa.
- No alcohol is allowed.
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY DIAL 911